- 1.1 The User hereby acknowledges and consents to Club178’s processing of the User’s personal data for the purposes of allowing the User access and use of the Website and in order to allow the User to participate in Games and to provide additional services to the User.
- 1.2 Club178 will protect the User’s personal information and respect the User’s privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- 1.3 Club178 will only use the User’s personal data to allow the User to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to the User’s participation in the Games.
- 1.4 Club178 shall also process the User’s personal data for the purposes of carrying out verification procedures in relation to the User’s participation in the Games.
- 1.5 The User’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of the User’s requests, such as effecting transactions on the User’s Member Account or participating in Games, to carry verification procedures or unless it is required by law. As Club178’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. The User hereby consents to all such disclosures.
- 1.6 The User has the right to access personal data held by Club178 about him.
- 1.7 The User must promptly inform Club178, by amending the User’s profile or otherwise, of any changes to information provided by the User at the time of registration and opening of the User’s Member Account.
- 1.8 In order to provide the User with an efficient service, Club178 and/or its service providers may require the transfer of the User’s personal data from one country to another on a world-wide basis. The User hereby consents to the User’s personal data so transferred.
- 1.9 In order to make the User’s visit to the Websites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, Club178 collects a small piece of information sent from the User’s browser, called a cookie. The User can, if he wishes, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to the User’s browser instructions as to how to do this). The User must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict the User’s use of the Websites or his overall experience.
- 1.10 The User consents to Club178’s informing the User from time to time about changes on the Website, new services and promotions. If the User does not wish to receive direct marketing data the User may opt out of such service. The User can opt in again into receiving promotional material by emailing our support department.